Hi,

Getting below error while using register output in subsequent tasks.

[WARNING]: The value ['xfs'] (type list) in a string field was converted to
u"['xfs']" (type string). If this does not look like what you expect, quote
the
entire value to ensure it does not change.
fatal: [stlbnisldaprh01.va.neustar.com]: FAILED! => {"changed": false,
"msg": "value of fstype must be one of: ext4, ext3, f2fs, btrfs, vfat,
ocfs2, ext4dev, swap, reiserfs, lvm, xfs, ext2, got: ['xfs']"}