as far as I am aware of things delegate_to is located above the module name

  tasks:
    - name: "copy "
      delegate_to: destination server 1
      copy:
        src: /opt/odrive/alc/library/libraryusername.csv
        remote_src: yes
        dest: /var/alc
      check_mode: yes

I am still quite new to Ansible, so this is not founded on tons of experience
though.