Hi All,

I am currently running a playbook of several tasks, with serial:1 specified.
If any of the tasks fail on host 1, I would like to still try them on host
2 and host 3 etc. Perhaps host 1 is just too busy at the time to execute
the tasks, it seems annoying to have the whole playbook fail, particularly
if running it overnight.

It feels there should be a way to accomplish this, any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom