On 21/12/2021 22:21, Liliana Achig wrote:
Excuse me, I'm new to ansible. I don't know if you can help me, how can I check
that the port of the firewall that I implemented was blocked or the change was
made in the host node, the playbook has already run but I need to know how to
do the rest

It would be helpful to reveal your playbook.

Try nmap to check whether ports are open or not.

Regards
        Racke

El martes, 21 de diciembre de 2021 a las 5:39:34 UTC-5, dick....@geant.org