Hello,
I am trying to run ansible playbooks using IAP tunneling to connect to my
virtual machines on GCP that do not have external IP addresses. But, I am
having this error :
test-vm-ee64a2421adb46ba-1 | UNREACHABLE! => { "changed": false, "msg":
"[Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution", "unreachable": true }

In fact I followed the steps given in this link :
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58996471/ansible-gcp-iap-tunnel

I am not sure If I understood what's happening, but, apparently, Ansible
ignores the ssh_executable that I added in ansible.cfg, I don't think that
the wrapper that runs the command gcloud compute ssh "hostname" is ever
executed. I don't know the reason.
Can someone help please ?