The problem here is you are telling it to copy the file to the location
E:\OtomasyonFiles\WINDOWSISO\win2019 which is a folder. Add a trailing \ to
the dest or use the full path to where you want the file to be
('E:\OtomasyonFiles\WINDOWSISO\win2019\autounattend.xml') so it knows to
place the file in the folder rather than the folder itself.