Hi Prasanna,

Red Hat has a nice walk through on provisioning an EC2 instance and associated
AWS components, along with deploying an app within the instance.

https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/ansible-provisioning-aws-cloud
<https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/ansible-provisioning-aws-cloud>

This would probably help you get started.

- Rilindo