Hello,

dmc...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 4. März 2022 um 19:05:22 UTC+2:

> Hi,
>
> For my ELK role I created a service each for elasticsearch, kibana and
> logstash. It just makes it easier to start and stop the ELK stack
> components and you can enable them at boot. You can see the role I created
> here with all the code:
>
> https://github.com/dmccuk/ansible_ELK/blob/master/roles/elk_config/tasks/kibana.yml
>

> On Thursday, 3 March 2022 at 17:50:05 UTC sanjayk...@gmail.com wrote:
>

>> Start command nohup ./bin/kibana > /dev/null 2>&1 &
>>
>> After execute this command have to check kibana running mode
>>
>> ps aux | grep node/bin/node
>>
>> If i am running manually this command it is working fine but running from
>> ansible playbook it is not working. Please help me.
>>
>> Thanks in Advance...!!!

your role uses systemd. Therefore, may be the best solution should be to
have the check whether service is running in systemd service rather than in
Ansible. On Ansible side then one would use only the service and systemd
modules.

The following gist  uses PIDFile definition by googling.

https://gist.github.com/ricsiga/15654d3706e8eea9193b4bb9bd76a249
[Service]
PIDFile=/var/run/kibana.pid

BR,