I'm trying to change the order of the two pools assigned to my F5 GTM wide
IP.  I have a playbook and with this playbook I'm able to change the load
balance method but when I change the order for the pools nothing happens.
I don't get an error it just doesn't change anything.  Has anyone else had
this experience.

    - name: Change pool order
      bigip_gtm_wide_ip:
        pool_lb_method: global-availability