I am using vagrant to run ubuntu VM on my Mac.

I am trying to provision vagrant with the playbook I wrote but when I do im
getting an error about the host.
this is my Vagrant file:

    Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
      VAGRANT_DEFAULT_PROVIDER = "virtualbox"
      config.vm.hostname = "carebox-idan"
      #config.vm.provision "ansible", playbook: "playbook.yml"
      config.vm.network "public_network", ip: "192.168.56.4", bridge:
["en0: Wi-Fi (Wireless)"]
      config.vm.box = "laravel/homestead"
      config.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 8200, host: 8200,
auto_correct: "true"
      config.ssh.forward_agent = true
    end

this is my playbook.yml:

    ---
    - name: Playbook to install  and use Vault
      become: true
      hosts: server1
      #gather_facts: no
      tasks:
       - name: Uptade1
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell: uname -a
         register: bla
       - debug:
           msg: "{{ bla.stdout }}"
       - name: Uptade1
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell: apt update
       - name: gpg
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell: apt install gpg
       - name: verify key
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell: wget -O- https://apt.releases.hashicorp.com/gpg | gpg
--dearmor | sudo tee /usr/share/keyrings/hashicorp-archive-keyring.gpg
>/dev/null
       - name: fingerprint
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell:  gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring
/usr/share/keyrings/hashicorp-archive-keyring.gpg --fingerprint
       - name: repository
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell:  echo "deb
[signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/hashicorp-archive-keyring.gpg]
https://apt.releases.hashicorp.com $(lsb_release -cs) main" | sudo tee
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/hashicorp.list
       - name: update2
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell:  apt update
       - name: vault install
         become: true
         become_user: root
         shell:  apt install vault
this is my inventory:

    all:
      hosts:
        server1:
          ansible_host: 192.168.56.4

the error I get while using this command - `ansible-playbook -i
/Users/idan/carebox/inventory.yml playbook.yml` is:

    fatal: [server1]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to
connect to the host via ssh: ssh: connect to host 192.168.56.4 port 22:
Operation timed out", "unreachable": true}

    PLAY RECAP
    server1                    : ok=0    changed=0    unreachable=1
 failed=0    skipped=0    rescued=0    ignored=0

I tried changing the host ip in the inventory to 127.0.0.1 and it says the
same but with "connection refused"
 or 0.0.0.0 but it keeps giving this error.

I also tried making the ip in Vagrntfile to "private_key" and It also
didn't work.

it only works if I am provisioning in the vagrant up but I want to do it
manually after I start vagrant, with the command I wrote here above.

I would really like some help, thank you!