have a single-server MinIO S3 installation running on Debian 11 Bullseye,
with an NGINX reverse proxy in front.

I have created a *myapp* user and given it *readwrite* permissions. This
user is to be used by an Ansible playbook when deploying a new website of
our application to:

   1.

   Create a service account, to be used by the new website.
   2.

   Create a bucket with write access for the just-created service account
   (policy in JSON format). For this I use *amazon.aws.s3_bucket* and this
   is working fine.

What I have not been able to figure out is how to create a service account
using Ansible. I have tried the *community.aws.iam-access-key* module
without success (it complains about the security token included in the
request being invalid).

The only option remaining seems to be as follows:

   1. Create the hashes for the key and secret using Python
   2. Feed them to the MinIO console client via an *ansible.builtin.shell*
   task.

Any ideas? Am I missing some module in the Ansible docs to do this?

Thanks in advance.