Hi Team,

As per below input we have gone through
https://github.com/nkadel/ansiblerepo/README.md for Building ansible.
Installed mock package in RHEL 8 system and then performed below tasks in
that make cfgs and repos are getting failed in the system with below error
message.

Please check and advise on this.

[root@node1 ansible-core-2.14.x-srpm]# make getsrc
spectool -g `ls *.spec`
Getting
https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/source/a/ansible-core/ansible-core-2.14.1.tar.gz

to ./ansible-core-2.14.1.tar.gz
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
  0
100 13.3M  100 13.3M    0     0  34.8M      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
 338M
[root@node1 ansible-core-2.14.x-srpm]# ls -lrt
total 13708
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 14000906 Dec  6 21:35 ansible-core-2.14.1.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root     5052 Dec  8 14:31
fix-tests-failing-on-pytest-7.patch
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root    12704 Dec  8 14:31 ansible-core.spec
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root      748 Dec  8 14:31
ansible-core-2.13.1-python3.patch
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root      811 Dec  8 14:31 2.10.3-test-patch.patch
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root       24 Dec 15 07:24 Makefile ->
../Makefile.ansible8-f37
[root@node1 ansible-core-2.14.x-srpm]# make cfgs
make: *** No rule to make target 'cfgs'.  Stop.
[root@node1 ansible-core-2.14.x-srpm]# make repos
make: *** No rule to make target 'repos'.  Stop.

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish