Hello all,
i want to use the ' community.general.proxmox' inventory.

I call its in this way and get some errors which I do not understand:

```
nsible-inventory -i inventory/local.proxmox.yaml  --list
/home/norbert/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:1043:

InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made to host
'10.10.1.11'. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See:
https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/1.26.x/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  warnings.warn(
[WARNING]:  * Failed to parse
/mnt/i/ansible/play/inventory/local.proxmox.yaml with auto plugin:
'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
[WARNING]:  * Failed to parse
/mnt/i/ansible/play/inventory/local.proxmox.yaml with yaml plugin: Plugin
configuration YAML file, not YAML inventory
[WARNING]:  * Failed to parse
/mnt/i/ansible/play/inventory/local.proxmox.yaml with ini plugin: Invalid
host pattern 'plugin:' supplied, ending in ':' is not allowed, this
character is reserved to
provide a port.
[WARNING]: Unable to parse /mnt/i/ansible/play/inventory/local.proxmox.yaml
as an inventory source
[WARNING]: No inventory was parsed, only implicit localhost is available
{
    "_meta": {
        "hostvars": {}
    },