I have a template file called *main.conf.j2* and this is distributed to all
of my servers.  There additional server that need to have a single
configuration that should include the configuration of the *main.conf.j2*
file and additional configuration – I have named the file *extra.conf.j2*

My question is if there is a way to import the main.conf.j2 file inside the
extra.conf.j2? the reason is that in case of a changes in the main.conf.j2
I want to manage only a single file

*main.conf.j2* – only in example

memory = {{memory.input}}

cpu = {{cpu.input}}

domain = {{domain.input}}

*extra.conf.j2* – only in example

number.of.server = {{num_of_servers.input}}

< here I want to include the main.conf.j2>