We are updating packages via Ansible, and when grub needs to be run after
the update, it fails on Debian 11.  When I run the update command manually,
grub displays a dialog box asking the user to select the grub install
device (/dev/vda, /dev/vda2, /dev/vda3, etc.).

We have our playbook running with an environment variable DEBIAN_FRONTEND:
noninteractive.

How do we fix this error in Ansible?