On Tuesday 16 May 2023 at 10:46:40, James Tobin wrote:

> Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire a Linux
> system admin (for their office in India, Singapore or UK) that is
> capable of bringing a modern devops mindset and experience to a team
> that will be migrating a VMware environment.  I had hoped that some
> members of this list may like to discuss further.  I can be reached
> using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James

1. (To everyone except James) please keep replies to this off-list

2. (To James) you might get better results if you post a URL to a job vacancy
page on the employer's website so people can access more details and see what
the application process is

3. If you're on LinkedIn, I suggest posting there.

Antony.

--
Don't procrastinate - put it off until tomorrow.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.