      win_whoami:
      become: yes
      become_method: runas
      become_user: System
      register: sys_whoami

    - debug: var=sys_whoami
---

All work no problem.
Add line  : ansible_become_flags: logon_type=new_credentials
logon_flags=netcredentials_only

ERROR:
---
An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, use
-vvv. The error was:    at
System.Management.Automation.Interpreter.EnterTryCatchFinallyInstruction.Run(InterpretedFrame

frame)
fatal: [VM-WIN81-1.AD]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "internal
error: failed to become user 'System': Exception calling
\"CreateProcessAsUser\" with \"9\" argument(s): \"Failed to get token for
NT AUTHORITY\\SYSTEM required for become as a service account or an account
without a password\""}
I change ansible to version 2.7
Both options work without any problems.
=====