Hi Team,

I am writing a playbook in which I  need to use amazon.aws collection to
fetch the instance metadata. I am interested in particularly this module (
amazon.aws.ec2_metadata_facts). As per the documentation , this was
introduced in version 1.0.0 . I can see on the github repo that latest
version of amazon.aws collection is not going to support python version
less than 3.7 .

But my requirement can be satisfied if I use amazon.aws collection version
1.0.0 or greater than that which will work with Python 2.6.6 and ansible
version 2.6.20 . The current OS is RHEL 6 . Please let me know if I can
customize this collection and make it work for RHEL 6 and Python 2.6.6
version. If yes , can someone share the steps

Regards
Sachin Kumar