Hi All,

I'm trying to do SSH in to linux machchin using ansible and authentication
method is using vault CA. I've completed this step but now I'm trying to
know how to provide a accees to multiple vault namespaces with the common
token using Ansible. Here we want vault to generate this dynamic token for
all namesapces when we sent public key to get signed from vault.

Please sugest any solution or do share useful links for reference.

Regards,

Sonali.