You can control what arguments Ansible uses to invoke the ssh binary with.
See ssh_extra_args [1] for ways to set extra arguments. You can run Ansible
with -vvv and it will show you the full ssh command being run on each
connection.

[1]
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/collections/ansible/builtin/ssh_connection.html