Please provide the code that is executing the roles.

Walter
--
Walter Rowe, Division Chief
Infrastructure Services, OISM

On Oct 26, 2023, at 7:22 AM, Kathy L <lyonsf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning.  I have two roles in a multi-role playbook, for yum, then chrony.
The yum module works fine, but the chrony playbook fails on copying a template.
 The odd thing is, the error I get indicates ansible is looking in the yum
module for chrony's template.  here is the specific error message;

Could not find or access chrony.conf.j2
Searched in:
     /work/roles/yum/templates/chrony.conf.j2
     /work/roles/yum/chrony.conf.j2
    /work/roles/yum/tasks/chrony.conf.j2
   /work/templates/etc.chrony.conf.j2

Why is it searching in the yum role for a chrony template?  The template is in
/work/roles/chrony/templates/chrony.conf.j2.

ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/299d557e-58a9-4807-a9e1-a874db4bd387n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/299d557e-58a9-4807-a9e1-a874db4bd387n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.