On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 13:09, omodotun Babatope <babatopedo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Anthony,
>
> Greetings to you.
>
> Hope my email finds you well.
>
> I am trying to connect to my linux ubuntu and centOS VM using this
> IP: 13.67.227.239 & 13.89.200.76
> I have this error: (/home/ansible/tutorials/chapter1/ansible.cfg): Source
> contains parsing errors: '<string>'
>         [line  2]: '13.67.227.239\n'
>         [line  4]: '13.89.200.76\n'
>
> Can you please advise.

You seem to have added inventory to the ansible configuration file, instead
of to the inventory.
Start out with an empty configuration, and add your hosts to the inventory
file.
As this is fundamental to doing anything with ansible, you may want to read
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/getting_started/index.html

DIck