Ashok-
 Just to state the obvious, because it can trip you up. Was the space you
cleared available to/under  /home/ansible? I have seen this be a symlink to
other locations than what you expect, and also seen this error when you hit
quota limits on the user which can also trigger against privilege changes
to root or a secondary account.