Btw, the error output from the above is:

*fatal: [bed-test-9-dy2]: FAILED! => changed=false  msg: |-    Source
/root/.ssh/known_hosts    /home/user1/.ssh/known_hosts
/home/user2/.ssh/known_hosts    /home/user3/.ssh/known_hosts
/home/user4/.ssh/known_hosts not foundfatal: [bed-test-9-dy5]: FAILED! =>
changed=false  msg: |-    Source /root/.ssh/known_hosts    /home/
user1/.ssh/known_hosts    /home/user2/.ssh/known_hosts
/home/user3/.ssh/known_hosts not found*

Those files do exist.