Title:

hi
  i need help from u .I am using ant which will function according to
        xml file .Iam having some basic doubts .If anyone of us clear my doubt
        1) From the cmd prompt , i will give the cmd ant doc .
        2) In the build.xml file , iam having the target name as doc

      3) I want to generate javadocs for my given class .

     4)  But i will give the class name during runtime only

     5) for ex. ant doc -classname .

     6) but my problem is i dont know how to get the class name inside the xml file and pass to javadoc tag which is written inside xml file

    7) Please help me asap

   Thx

   Bala