From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 5:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ejbjar in Ant 1.3

I have just sent the Ant 1.3 Beta 2 announcement and I would just like to
draw the attention of the <ejbjar> users to the updated documentation. I
would appreciate feedback on these updates.

In particular, I would like to have any feedback from people using Weblogic
6.0 about whether they encounter any problems using <ejbjar> and <wlrun>. I
know a couple of users reported problems in the last couple of weeks and
I'd like to know if these problems remain.

Thanks
Conor