I am putting a number of directories in the src path by setting their path
in a property and then using <src path="${src.cm_dna.dir}" /> for the
compile.   Under windows ANT is finding every directory in my sourcepath,
under Solaris there is one directory that it can not find.  Ant tells me
that the directory in my source path does not exist.  I can validate that
the directory does exist, is in the location specified, all the
capitalization is correct, and the permission's on the directory are set
properly.   Has anyone run into this problem on Solaris?  Any ideas?