I did a task for Metamata Metrics and Metamata Audit (it's commercial) which
have not been submitted yet mainly because of timeline and that Metamata was
recently acquired by WebGain.

They have released an evaluation version of the new package now called
Quality Analyzer
http://www.webgain.com/products/quality_analyzer/

I will see what I can do when we will be able to upgrade to the new version,
I will probably submit them at this time.

FYI, I also have a task for JProbe Coverage (I sent it in ant-dev a couple
of days before Ant 1.3 release and has not been added to 1.4 so far,
probably being lost due to activity, you can probably bump into it in the
archive if you are interested - It does not work under Unix because there is
a bug in the Unix scripts of JProbe).

--
 Stéphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France