It is very common to track and display the current time/date during a long
build process.
this will help to diagnose the bottleneck of a build or even just for info.

but i found that the <tstamp> task is hard to be used to achieve. even if I
include the <tstamp/> many times, seems just the first one is effective.
This may be related to the fact that in ANT, the value of a property can't
be dynamically changed (is my understanding right???)

So, my questions are:
-1- is there an easy way to display time/date dynamically during a build
process?
-2- in ANT, is there any dynamic property existed? Here, I specifies the
"dynamic property" as a property whose value can be manipulated and referred
during the build process.

Jiong