Thank you for your help,

My Unix is under Sun-sparc version 5.6.
I don't know how to know the version of tar, but what I know it's it was
installed in july 1997 and have the size of 52620 bytes. ( I think it's
an old version, no ?).

I'll try the new version as you told me.

What do you mean by, I've'nt to run the build.sh. Do I have to do an
other way?

Sincerily
PS