Based on Glenn's work I've written new versions
of the VAJ tasks which work with the remote tool
access and therefore can be used in a build outside
of the Workbench. Unfortunately I haven't yet found
the time to bring it in a committable state
(formatting, commenting, documenting).

If it's ok for You to work with an unfinished
version, I could send to You what I have.

Wolf

p.s.: I'll be out of office until May, 2nd.

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document4366?OpenDocument&p=1&BCT=
3&Footer=1