Understood .. thanx

Part of the Halifax Group, Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered
Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax
Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes of advising on and selling life
assurance, pensions and unit trust business.  The Marketing Group is regulated by the
Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422 333333.