From: Boutelle, Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 4:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: using optional tasks with the binary distribution

Is it possible? When I try to use the junit task, I get the msg that you see
below.  The file "optional.jar" isn't included in the binary distribution.

C:\Home\MicrosoftSolutions\MMLBiztalkGateway\Main\build.xml:83: Could not
create
 task of type: junit. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your
task,
or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib
directory of
 your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

Any pointers on documentation of the configuration needed to use the
optional tasks would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jonathan Boutelle
Software Engineer