> Please raise your hand (Email speaking) If you are using Ant to build
> a system that is not wholly or largely based on Java?

We use Ant to handle the production build process for Delphi
applications. This includes
-- Retrieval of labeled source from our VCS (QVCS) over 211 directories
-- Build of over 120 different executables
-- Build of 32 different delphi packages

We haven't written any custom Ant tasks (yet), but I have written a
dozen or so little commandline utilities and batch files to tie
everything together.

Overall though, Ant works a treat.

Cheers,
Bevan.

Bevan Arps, Senior OO Analyst             email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).