From: Trogdon, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: June 27, 2001 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VAJload and name attribute

Howdy

When loading projects into the workspace there seems to be some limitations
on the name attribute.

I have 3 projects that have numbers in the name similar to:

JavaMedia Watchamacallit 010424
SpacedObject ABC 3.1.0
SpacedObject Veeger 3.3

Projects listed befor and after these will load.

I tried something like SpacedObject Veeger** just for grins and it caused
the script to FAIL and stop.

Any suggestions or soulutions short of renameing the projects?

Thanks

David