Hi
Consider this sample:
       <move todir="requests" flatten="true" >
            <fileset dir="temp" >
                    <include name="**/*.java"/>
              </fileset>
            <mapper from="([^\.]+).java" to="\1_request.java"
type="regexp"/>
       </move>

If I have a Source tree of java classes in temp and then execute the above,
I would expect all my java files to be moved into  requests and renamed to
*_request.java. This doesn't happen, the flatten bit doesn't work. It works
when I spilt it into two moves.

Using a flatten mapper (instead of the attribute) I got a message that said
I'm only allowed one mapper per move.
So I'm concluding flatten is somehow considered a mapper.

Any thoughts?

Daniel