use -debug or -verbose option then running ant

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Commons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: display java command line

I apologize if this is a basic question;  I've looked
for the answer, but can't find it....
I have an Ant script which compiles a project and runs
a test class.   Or not.
I currently have a classpath problem that I'm having
trouble trouble-shooting.  If I run Java at the
command line (or actually from a bat file) the test
class runs fine;  If I run it in Ant, it fails because
the wrong instance of a library class is getting
loaded.  (Specifically,
com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserImpl is loaded when run
from Ant, but  org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl is
loaded when run from the bat file.)

ANYWAY, my actual question is: how can I get Ant to
display the Java command line that it runs (including
the classpath)?

TIA

=====