This is the first time I have used ant, and I did
review the FAQ before sending this.  I simply want to
know how to echo the command that is being executed.
I am running the JBoss test examples and want to see
the exact interpretation of:

<target name="interest-client" depends="compile">
  <java
classname="org.jboss.docs.interest.InterestClient"
fork="yes">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement path="${classpath}"/>
      <pathelement location="${build.classes.dir}"/>
      <pathelement location="${src.resources}"/>
    </classpath>
  </java>
</target>

How do I know what the exact java command line looks
like?

Thanks,
Bob Byron