I upgraded to Ant 1.4 nightly and I found out that the JUnit output
(System.out, System.err) is not printed anymore. I modified my build.xml
file to reflect the change with the printsummary="withOutAndErr" (I also
tried on and off), but the output is still not printed.

If I use -debug, then I can see the output printed  during the summary.
Is the output only printed during the summary? I do not want that behavior:I
need the output because of necessary interaction with the user for my
functional tests.

Here's my junit task:

<junit printsummary="withOutAndErr" haltonfailure="no">
        <classpath>
                <path refid="tests.classpath" />
        </classpath>
        <formatter type="plain" usefile="false" />
        <test name="${bvt.test.suite}" />
</junit>

I do have a really strange case because some of my output is actually
printed. This output is in fact a special case (use for debugging and can be
turned off). It is printed using a special logger class instance which has a
PrintStream member initialized to System.out. (it should go back to the same
shouldn't it?)
But I still miss my important output, the one that directly prints to
System.out.

Am I missing something?

Jerome