On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Kerim Borchaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've found not much on the topic in archives but as i understand Ant
> itself is not well suited for c++ and others ? Only for Java?

I don't think so - it is just that most tasks we have today are very
Java centric, but I don't think there is anything inside Ant that
makes it bad suited for C++.  It's just a lack of support tasks for
many other languages (there is one that compiles NetReXX scripts, for
example) and I'm sure this is going to change over time.

Stefan