I have a problem with the builddir property:

Ant overwrites it with the current directory. My build.xml looks like this:

<project name="Test" default="dist">

  <!-- set global properties for this build -->
  <property name="basedir" value="D:\Java\Code" />

-- snip --

I get the following output from ant:

-- snip --
Project base dir set to: D:\Java\Code\Parts\applets\marquee
[property] Override ignored for basedir
-- snap --

marquee is the folder my build.xml is located in.

I also tried
<property name="basedir" value="D:/Java/Code" />
and
<property name="basedir" value="D:\\Java\\Code" />

I also tried the -D command line option, but nothing works.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Joe

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a