You are, of course, welcome to apply my patch to your own
local version of ant, since Peter D. refuses any sort of
progress for ant unless it fits into his image of what 2.0
should be...

-Peter

This is a re-submit based on Stefan's comments.  It expands only the depends
and description attributes,
and includes some documentation updates as well.

-Peter

 <<targattrs.diff>>

targattrs.diff