A developer afraid of Unix?!?

Seriously though, as a Mac user myself, I can appreciate his situation.  Should Ant 2
ever come in to existence, with Antidote as a full-blown GUI, it'll make the Ant
experience incredibly user-friendly - you'll be able to use MRJAppBuilder to make a
nice double-clickable version of Antidote.  And the Aqua interface... ah... so
soothing :-)

While Antidote still has a lot of holes in it (at least the version included with Ant
1.3, I'm not sure about the nightly drops), it still might be worth looking into.  It
might make the transition into OS X and Ant a little easier for him, especially if
he'll just be using Ant for the builds (and not actually developing any Ant scripts).

Kyle

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/16/01 06:01PM >>>
Mark,

This guy does have a G4. He has OS X available on his computer but is
afraid of Unix. He is being pushed towards OS X. Anyway, I thought it
was amazing that we got ant 1.3 working at all on OS 9.

--Isaac

--
Isaac Sparrow
Staff Engineer