I have already posted this message on turbine-user last week, but since I
have no type of answer (not even one saying 'you are in the wrong place' ) I
try to post my question even here (since it's Ant-related)

My question is:

Is it possible to initialize some database table with Torque using some sort
of syntax within the myapps-schema.xml ??

reading database.dtd (as suggested by Heiko Brown in another thread) lead me
to the opinion that is not possible, but since I am a newbie, and the
feature would be very valuable (for me), I try to ask.

This would be usefull to initialize (when using 'ant init') some small table
to the only 5-10 values needed in the whole lifetime of the project, without
user intervention.

TIA Andrea