On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 01:17, Filip Cruz wrote:
> Sorry,
> I am trying to use Ant to deploy to our production servers through SSH. In
> brief I want to be able to deploy the files over SSH to the server from a
> task in the Ant build.xml file. I am using a Win2K client and I have SSH
> Secure Shell client and SecureCRT.
>
> Is there a way to deploy over SSH from Ant?? If so, how is it done?

I don't know about SSH on win32 but on linux I can do something like.

scp myfile.zip [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/my/deployment/dir

and use public/private key system to authenticate. So to do it in ant it
would be as simple as

<exec executable="scp" os="Linux">
  <arg value="myfile.zip"/>
  <arg value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/my/deployment/dir"/>
</exec>

Cheers,

Pete