From: Lisa Klag
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 9:43 PM
Subject: RE: ant and Weblogic 6.1

Thanks Don,
It appears that jikes was giving me a pain in my behind.  I was trying to use jikes 1.4, which I now know I shouldn't have tried.  Even jikes 1.3 was not being nice.  So I ditched it for the time being and I'm compiling using javac.  This is OK short-term, but I will still have to address the jikes issue at some point.

thanks again,
lisa