I use a custom task, antcallAfterError, that I found in this list's
archives.  Here is the URL for the original post (which includes
the source code):

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=98779742605737&w=2

Since you're new to Ant, if you're unsure how to use a custom
task, take a look at the Taskdef built-in task in the Ant user
manual:

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/index.html

The other option (if you're feeling more ambitious) is to utilize the
antBuildListener interface and write your own build listener to handle
errors.  More info on this can ALSO be found in the Ant user manual,
under the "Developing with Ant" link.

Kyle

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/13/01 02:54AM >>>
Hi all,
       I am new to Ant and was just wondering whether
it is possible to do some clean up if a particular
test fails.can i run a particular target if another
fails to execute.Any ideas would be really useful