Hi all...

  This is my first time sending you a message....I'm new with Ant,   I wonder if someone could tell me, how to send some values as arguments from the command line... the next is my idea, executing from the DOS window:

   ant -buildfile build2.xml 1 2 3

  1,2,3 could be the arguments I want to send to my xml, but, I don't know how to catch them into a variable or property.

  Does anyone know how to do this?

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.