--- Anthony Rodriguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to pass the servers to deploy to at the command line.

In what way do you plan to pass more than one in on the command line? Do
you have a (potential) property for each server?

> I could write a task for each and every server that can get deployed to

Do you mean target?

> I guess what I am really asking for here is a list and a foreach loop.
> I looked thru earlier listings and saw that there is a foreach task out
> there. Anyone know where I can get it?

I can give it to you -- but since it's not Official Ant, maybe there's a
way to avoid having to use it.

> If there isn't a foreach and array for ant, does anyone know any good
> resources for how to use the script task?  Or more specifically, how to
> use the script task with Perl?

I've only used it with javascript, but I seem to remember there being
something weird about the perl stuff with it (just don't remember now
exactly what the weirdness was).

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])