From: "Joe St. Germain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 4:06 PM
Subject: stopping an <exec>

Does anyone know how to stop the processing of an <exec>.
My <exec> kicks off a <javac> in another build.xml file.  If
<javac> reports errors, I'd like the calling exec to stop execution
and anything passed that exec to also stop.  If you haven't already
guest, I've got a build.xml that controls the execution of other
XML files via the <exec> task.  I tried the failonerror flag on both
tasks, but it dosen't work.  I don't believe that javac returns
anything, and that may be the reason.

-Joe